Check your Flight status Delta
Delta Airlines DL 838 Flight Status Today
DL838 flight from San Diego to New York, United States
Domestic flight Delta DL838 from San Diego (SAN) United States to New York (JFK) United States operated by Delta Airlines. Scheduled time of departure from San Diego International Airport is 13:01 02 June 2023 America/Los_Angeles and scheduled time of arrival in John F. Kennedy International Airport is 21:45 02 June 2023 America/New_York. The duration of the flight is 5 hours 44 minutes.
- Type: Domestic Flight
- Code Shares: AF 8503, AZ 3119, LA 8453, VS 3532
- Flight Duration: 5 hours 44 minutes
- Flight Distance: 3936 kms / 2446 miles
- Delta Airlines
- IATA: DL
- ICAO: DAL
- Operating Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday
- Service type: Normal passenger
- Seats: 160
- Freight capacity: 17.8 tons
- Passenger classes: Economy, Business Class, Premium Economy
- Aircraft: Boeing 737-800 (winglets) Passenger/BBJ2
- Callsign: F-KGAD1
- Departure Timezone: America/Los_Angeles
- Arrival Timezone: America/New_York
- Current Time in San Diego: Friday 2023-06-02 17:39 PM
- Current Time in New York: Friday 2023-06-02 20:39 PM
Delta DL838 on other days
Frequently asked questions, answered
How long is the flight from San Diego to New York?
On average, nonstop flight takes 5 hour(s) 44 minutes, with the flight distance of 3936 km (2446 miles).
What type of aircraft is used for the DL838 flight?
All DL838 flights are operated using Boeing 737-800 (winglets) Passenger/BBJ2 aircraft.
Which terminal the flight DL838 is arriving at?
Flight DL838 arrives in John F. Kennedy International Airport at Terminal 4.
How many DL838 flights are operated a week?
6 flights per week. The Flight DL838 is operated on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday.